Pages

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

things that make me happy


samantha's theme in the circle journal project is happiness.

which, in many ways relating to a conversation i had tonight, makes me happy. for me, i scrapped about something that brings great joy to my life - something that makes me laugh, brings me to tears while putting a smile on my face.

it's about relay.

the happiness journal is a tag book in many ways - so i added digital tags so i could be cool and fit in. :)

and i am loving getting these in the mail each week, and seeing everyone's work as it arrives. what else can i say?

it makes me happy!!

credits for the kit:

  • carry on by lauren grier, for sweet shoppe designs (papers and brush)
  • tag book treasures by christy lyle, for sweet shoppe designs (tag book and paper clip)
  • his day out by christy lyle and robin carlton, for sweet shoppe designs (tab along the photo)

edited to add...

this project rocks. and it's because of cool things like this. samantha, you brought tears to my eyes when i read your post. ♥ i'm praying for all of you. ♥

the explanatory post on her blog
after she saw my pages

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! And it's so appropriate. Read my blog entry today.

I can't stop thinking about Jesse.

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin