Pages

Thursday, July 6, 2006

just a few tonight...


there is a woman in my office who always makes me laugh. she's watched me grow from eight years old to now, and I just love her. And she always shares the reeses when she has them. that's really the quick way into my heart. :)

for the relay's 20th anniversary, with the national promotional video of our event being produced as she sang at luminaria...her voice lit the night. singing in memory of her mom, dorothy, who passed away from cancer, diana led 4,000 people in "this little light of mine".

by the end - the whole crowd was singing along with her.
you hear her on the video...this little light...

she is blessed with a beautiful family. after seeing this image i took at relay this year, she arranged for everyone to get together before her daughter and family returned home to texas.

and i had never photographed ten people in one sitting. you couldn't have asked for a funner :) family. i loved them. here are a few of my favorites, with more to come as i finish editing this weekend.



and my favorite of these two...


and the whole gang.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what great photos! and such a fun family for you to shoot!

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin