Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2005

We're #1 and #1!



"My soul and his soul were but one soul in two bodies."
-St. Augustine

Vickie Sue...
I've missed you. Thank you for putting up with me since the days of the crazy woman, your friendship is irreplaceable and beyond measure. Who else could appreciate the dark, crazy highways of central Oregon with "Coffin Road" ahead, the football road trips that always involved politics, overheard conversations that always seem to be around people they shouldn't - hey we could be sisters! - going from sleeping in garbage bags to hide from the mud to being 8 ft. from El Papa II...this is still the beginning of our road.

You are an incredible blessing in my life.
I love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy! Prayers answered... I didn't even need to go to St Jude :-)

Anonymous said...

Prayers answered indeed! Smelley-Shelley you are an amazing blessing in my life. Thank you for challenging me to be a better person and loving me even when I am not a better person. As iron sharpens iron...

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin